This website and the domain name www.fawknerpark.com is owned and operated by Fawkner Park Children’s Centre Co-operative Ltd.
By using this Website and in consideration of us providing you with access to this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your access to and use of this Website. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use this Website. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. You should review these Terms regularly to check for changes. Continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes an acceptance of the changes.
- Intellectual Property
All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to us. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content for any purpose, other than with our prior written consent, or as permitted by law. All of our rights are reserved. Trade marks used on this Website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
- Your conduct
- You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website for commercial purposes (including for our competitive advantage or competitive disadvantage);
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; and
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website.
- Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems;
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website; and
- link to, frame or mirror any part of the Website without our written authorisation.
- You must not:
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- Third Party Content
- The Website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under our control. We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person unless by us. We do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person unless made by us.
- Website Content
We reserve the right to block or suspend any user of our Website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the Website, you grant us a non‑exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
We expressly make no representation or warranty that the Website will be available for use by you at all times or at any particular time. All information on the website is subject to change without notice. Any matter described on this Website, and information regarding it can be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice.
While we have made every effort to ensure that any Content is free from error, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Content.
- Indemnity and disclaimer
- You agree to indemnify us and each of our officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates. We hold the benefit of this indemnity for itself and on trust for each of its Affiliates.
- By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
- Except where we are liable by operation of a right or guarantee that you may have under the law, or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services which cannot be lawfully excluded, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this Website are hereby excluded.
If a provision in these Terms is wholly or partly void, illegal or unenforceable in any relevant jurisdiction that provision or part must, to that extent, be treated as deleted from these Terms for the purposes of that jurisdiction. This does not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the provision or any other provision of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. This Website and the Content have been prepared for access and use within Australia and we make no representations or warranties that this Website and/or the Content complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
The disclaimers, limitations of liability and indemnities in these Terms survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.